Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ling Siew's wedding (morning)

This post is a little bit overdue as this event happened over three weeks ago. Anyhow, this time, it's about my cousin's wedding and I think this is the first time I have to go with the groom to get the bride... something that I did not look forward to :P. However, my cousin has a lot of other "brothers"... so it won't really affect me :P.

The groom having his breakfast...
My nephew Shaunn exercising after the breakfast in the gym room...
Groom ready to storm the bastille...

The groom's "brothers"...
The initial price demanded by the bridesmaid was extreme... but they would cross out one digit for every task that was completed successfully...
First one is to write "I Love (bride's name) forever" in Chinese and the guys can write one stroke for each sit-up... not as easy as it looks...
Then, the guys have to make a human sedan for the groom to sit on...
To hang up the words he had written... First task completed...
Then, it a test of knowledge as the guys were presented with papers containing incomplete Chinese idioms... and the guys were supposed to complete them... no challenge there... Second task completed...
The third task is a multiple choice quiz where the groom has to guess which eye/lips/face/fingers/toes belong to the bride...
Finally, they have to extract the key to the room from a huge block of ice...

And after the "big" ang pow, the two lovebirds are together...
Is the groom crying for help? :P
Can't resist taking the picture of my other nephew, Aiden who is Shaunn's little brother... so cute... and fat :P
Tea ceremony...
After a busy morning, my aunt, sister, cousin sister and baby nephew take a quick nap in my living room before continuing the dinner at night! My other cousin John, still have the energy to do his office work!

No comments: