Friday, September 5, 2008

Photogenic... not

Ugh... I can't believe it. I was happily snapping photos away during the MCPD Team Building when someone caught me taking photos of others and took a photo of me!



Well, truth to be told, I'm flattered. The fact that I actually get noticed by someone in the Team Building never occured to me. If you look carefully, the picture taken showed me in the most natural position. A slight peaceful smile, innocent eyes and childish looking face... ahhh... perfection!

Okay, it would have been perfect if my face is not so damn bloated... but hey, looking on the bright side, I could say that it's baby fat and thus, I have a baby face... which to me, is a compliment though I once mentioned someone else that he had baby face and he snapped my head off... humans, they would rather you say that they are a baddass rather than a good person... kind of like westerners where it is an insult to say that they are a virgin.

But back to me :P... I realised only now that I look better on photos that are taken without my knowledge. I have tried lots of poses when I have my passport photos taken and it all turned out to be images of a monster. I have uneven eyes so I tried to force my smaller eye to open wider to match the larger eye and it resulted in the smaller eye becoming the larger eye... sigh...

Not to mention the stupid, stupid zits covering all over my face. I have eruptions every two months... without fail... no matter how I scrubbed, clean or use extremely expensive products on my face. To make matters worse, I have such itchy fingers which automatically seek out my face's alien bumps while I watch tv series in front of my laptop. The results? Dark, permanent scars on my otherwise perfect face.

Also, the one thing that continuously happened to me while taking photos is that my head ALWAYS tilted to one side. The photographer who took my passport photos took a really long time to set my head straight. Unfortunately, there is no one to remind me of that when I take photos with other people. So, I always ended up looking wierd in photos and that's why if you noticed, I rarely take pictures of myself. I analyzed photos of a lot of people and all of them looked nice when they tilt their head... heck, some models purposely tilt their head to make them look nicer. I supposed that I'm just special since I am able to make something to have an opposite effect easily.

No, I don't plan to show you the photos of me being in those ugly positions I told you earlier. However, this photo might serve as a good sample to show the difference between now and after I finished my perfect training, diet plan in November... stay tuned to a new Bamboo!!!

I don't know what came over me to blab about such things with just one tiny photo... I guess I'm just mental...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gambateh!! New bamboo in nov!

CY said...

interesting, a diet plan eh?
the last time i heard about ur diet plan was a diet of 600gms of "dried meat" aka "rou gan"(in mandarin). And if i'm not mistaken that diet got you where you are now! :P

Bamboo said...

iamdoryfish: yup, tremble and fear the new symbol of evolution!!!!

cy: well, obviously that 'diet' didn't work... so i got a new improved plan loh... i learn through mistakes dear...