Friday, September 26, 2008

Aaarrggghhhh...

OMG!!! For freaking four weeks straight and there's not even one interesting movie to fill my weekends. What happened with all the money hogging directors? Where are the fame driven actors and actresses? Why is the entertainment industry doing this to me? Here I am, a willing spender on some cheap flick and they won't even give me that!

I was so bored last week that I actually watch America's Next Top Model cycle 4! I know. It's ancient and the sun will have to rise in the west for me to watch anything older than a month! But the sun did rise in the west last week. As a guy, I thought I would have at least some fun while ogling at young pretty bitches. Unfortunately, I saw only bitches. Sometimes, I wonder if this so-called 'reality show' is premeditated. I mean you should know that if you take part in the show, you would have new hairstyles, wear new clothes and do some crazy stuff. Didn't they even watch the first three cycles before they register for this? They just have to pout and be angry at some extremely small stuff like not liking the hairdo that is ordered by someone who know better than them and eating to the extreme when they know that there is no such thing as a fat runway model.

I was however, amazed at the judges ability to remember the names of all the contestants. How they can ever match the names to the faces is a mystery that will take me a lifetime to solve. I think I start to remember the names of the girls only when there are 5 girls left in the competition... and if you ask me what is the name of the girl who won the competition now after one week, I will have to say "I have not the faintest idea."

Well, at least I got to see some pretty interesting cat fights. Girls rarely fight in front of guys... and I remembered watching and re watching the cat fight in front of Sunway Pyramid (I think) for at least four times on a video that someone send to me. It's a Chinese girl fighting an Indian girl... theirs is even more extreme than the 'models'. There's hair-pulling and grappling while the 'models' use only words and facial expression. The idiom "a pen is mightier than a sword" is not applicable in cat fights. If you wanna fight, use your hands, not your mouth... unless you're using your mouth to bite someone :P.

Already, I'm dreading this weekend and the long, long Hari Raya holidays. Damn those writers for having a strike, making all the tv series delaying their new season series. After watching so many English tv series for the past few months, I find myself losing interest in Cantonese tv series... Why God? Why???!!!!

I'm also on a writer's block on my novel... which I have been writing for the past year... and I'm still in chapter 2.

Of course, to say that I have nothing to do is wrong. I still haven't clean up my room for the past three weeks. I still have some series that I stopped halfway out of extreme boredom. I still have four unfinished pc games. I can also train for my marathon which is less than two months away. I can brush up my Mandarin, relearn my Japanese or even read all those reference books that I brought with me.

I just don't know why I am stuck at finding tv series to watch. Why can't I do anything else? Someone, help me please!!!

6 comments:

CY said...

haha... i believe u've hit "the wall". where anime, drama and games would not satisfy u anymore...

I hope u find something/someone to fill that void up soon! :P

Bamboo said...

cy: sob... sob...

Yin Hoon said...

You're writing your own novel?! Wow, what is it about? Fantasy? Hmmmm..... wondering... wondering...

Bamboo said...

yin hoon: What? You din know? I have been boasting this to everyone I met :P. Yes, it's a fantasy novel, but it isn't progressing very well.

Yin Hoon said...

So in your fantansy novel, do you have any laughing hyenas, aliens.....? :p

Bamboo said...

yin hoon: laughing hyenas are CZZ and WBC's creation. Don't want to get sued by them. Mine is still in the making. Don't want to reveal too much. Afterwards you sell the info to other authors how? :P