Saturday, December 26, 2009

Turtlish Connection Speed...


Yeah, I know there's no such word as turtlish... just making it up okay... :P. Am celebrating Christmas back at hometown in Kampar and the internet speed is really horrendous. I sometimes go to Coffee Bean in the weekends and when I go there, I would utilise their wireless internet connection. There, when I download a file that's around 100MB, it would take me around an hour to finish.

But here, in Kampar, with wired connection, it took me two freaking hours to complete my download! I took my PS3 back to hometown to download the new game demos that have been popping up like crazy nowadays. The most popular ones are Bayonetta and Dante's Inferno... if you're not a gamer, you won't heard of it. The thing is, the demos are 1.6GB and 1.1GB respectively. And yes, it's legal okay :P. So, in order to download these two demos, I have to download for almost 24 hours! And it's hogging my line that I can't do Facebook or surf the internet comfortably :(

I do realise that Malaysia internet connection speed is still not mature yet... but my main gripe is that the internet connection speed in Coffee Bean is actually faster than the one in my home! How is that even possible?

Anyway, just wanna rant and rave for a while. Oh by the way, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments: