Monday, December 28, 2009

Malaysians Don't Work!


I thought I was being smart for going to shopping complex to watch a movie on Monday, today. I thought that since it's a work day, I can stroll leisurely through the half deserted mall and pick the best spot to eat and get nice seats for movie.

To my absolute horror, there were car jam outside the shopping mall at 4pm, the car park lot was so full that I had to park quite a distance away from the entrance and the queue for the cinema was so long that it is not in between the predetermined lines anymore.

What happened? Malaysians no need to work one kah? Where does all these people come from? And these are not just some youngsters, but whole complete families... so, apparently a lot of people either take leave the same day I do or they are just too rich to work. If they take annual leaves, then what are they doing in the shopping mall? I mean, they could have been in the shopping mall during the weekends. They should not waste their precious few leaves to visit a place they could have done any other day!

Or maybe I'm one of the few who actually need to work to survive in the world :(

And there's this 'blind' aunty who refer me to as 'uncle'! Today just isn't my day.

2 comments:

CY said...

cool it buddy.
it's end of the year. i guess ppl and it's school holidays.
as for the uncle part...hahaha...how old do u think u are now? 18? grow up! :P

Bamboo said...

CY: It's 'marginally' okay if it's a 3 year old kid who call me uncle...but that one is an aunty!!! :P