Thursday, November 26, 2009

Inspirational Pictures... From Another Angle



Too lazy to write... didn't watch any new movies recently anyway... New Moon, Mulan, Astro Boy... all crappy movies :P. And I'm playing this new game, Dragon Age: Origins that need me to play at least 6 times before seeing all available content in the game... and every playthrough is like around 50+ hours... this is one of the best pc game investment I have ever made... now in second playthrough...

Found these pictures in my junk mail folder... just wanna share...


It's choice not chance that determines your destiny... it's true... so we should not give any chance to anyone at all!


Nothing happens... but first a dream... if everything that I dream of has a possibility of coming true, I shudder at that thought... basically, I dreamt myself ruler of the world and everyone else is my super loyal slave :P


Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things... sure, handphones 10 years ago were really monstrously big!


Throw your heart  over the fence and the rest will follow... I can't help but laugh when looking at this picture... it's so true... when you jump over the fence into the cliff, surely the rest of your body will follow :P


Burn brightly without burning out... impossible... if the sun can burn itself out, who are we to compare ourselves to the great and mighty Sun?


Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is a quiet voice at the end of the day, saying... "I will try again tomorrow."... well, I don't know about you, but hearing a quiet voice in my head is pretty scary... and definitely will not make me courageous.


It is one of the most beautiful compensations in life... that no man can sincerely try to help another without helping himself... this is what I have been preaching all along... everyone who help another is a selfish person... so, not helping anyone is my motto!


Keep your face to the sunshine and you will not see the shadows... sure, if everyone has really dark, burned faces (due to sunburn), you won't be able to differentiate shadows and faces :P... tell that to the girls who hide behind umbrellas!


The best sermons are lived, not preached... true, but humans are such generous animals... they have to share what they know and if others don't follow what they believe is right, then the others are wrong.


The heart that gives, gathers... erm... I think it should be the one who gets a heart, gathers :P


Find your joy, and... share it with others... duh, if I can find joy without sharing with others, why would I need to share with others?]


Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there... ah, this is what my mum told me when I was little... we must continue to improve ourselves or we will be left behind... but then again, even if you are on the right track, and running, you still will get run over by those who step over you to win the race!


Laughter is an instant vacation... which is why I rarely take vacation... people spend thousands going to foreign soil while I just need a dvd to laugh myself into vacation!


If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything... including falling in love? :P


The only things that stand between a person and what they want in life are the will to try it, and the faith to believe it's possible... I'm pretty sure that other than will and faith, other things that stand in between includes, time, death, luck, destiny, God, etc.


Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but the echoes are truly endless... I'm unsure it that meant the effect resulting from kind words are endless or people talking about it would be endless... either way, it's bad... it's bad for someone to want others to talk about the good deed they have done and it's bad that your actions (kind or otherwise) have infinite consequences since sooner all later, everything good will turn bad and vice versa...


To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides... again... nobody ever heard of sunburn? I'm wilting like crazy under one sun... but two? No wonder I avoid this like a plague...


Change your thoughts and change your world... okay... I am the Master of the world and everyone will be my slave... waiting... waiting... waiting...


Sometimes in the winds of change we find our true direction... it's possible... but more than often, we will get lost forever!

I know, I know, I'm so sarcastic but all I said were true too :P

No comments: