Friday, November 6, 2009

Forgetful

Apparently, kindness still exist in this forsaken land. Last two weeks, I used my ATM card to deposit some money... and I actually forgot to retrieve the card! It took a very long time for the card to be ejected out after I completed my transactions mah...

So, I actually left the ATM without the ATM card! And I realised that only two weeks later... and not by myself. I received a phone call from the bank saying that my card was found in the ATM! And I was telling the girl that I still have the card with me! So embarrassing... I immediately check my bank records and thankfully all the money (albeit very small amount) are still there! Still, since I left the card in Kampar, and the bank said they can't hold my card till the next time I go home, I had to cancel my card and the next time when I reapply for it, I have to pay RM12 :(.

Not that I'm not thankful, but why does it take the bank 2 weeks before calling me? :P

No comments: