Saturday, August 29, 2009

Game by Olay

Well, my friend the Witch challenged me to an online game... challenged me... ME!!! Of course, being a really competitive person, I responded immediately. There were some minor problems with registration, but after registering twice, I managed to get in.

It is actually a flash game by Olay... for marketing purposes, of course. Also, Nuffnang held a competition where there're prizes. I for one, is too lazy to tag five different people and challenge them to the game... actually, come to think of it, I don't think I have 5 friends who write blogs. Besides, I never win any competition anyway and the deadline is so near (by 31st August 2009)... so I'm not taking part of the competition. I'm not sure what's the criteria to win the prize but my marks are definitely not high enough to be winning material. And my writing style is not interesting enough to win too... so why bother? :P I'm actually being very accomodating by registering before playing the games... I hate registration process, not to mention that my mailbox is gonna to be bomb by junk mails in the future!

I'm posting the online scores just to show the Witch that I have higher scores than hers:P. Of course, she should have got higher scores than this by the time I posted this but I'm comparing my scores with her scores that she posted in her blog.

Anyway, if you're interested in this competition, visit her blog and follow the instructions there.


Bamboo (1099) vs the Witch (912)
Bamboo Wins!

Bamboo (638) vs the Witch (530)
Bamboo Wins!

Bamboo (1313) vs the Witch (947)
Bamboo Wins!

Bamboo (571) vs the Witch (532)
Bamboo Wins!

Bamboo (1192) vs the Witch (998)
Bamboo Wins!

Bamboo (560) vs the Witch (1274)
the Witch wins loh :P

Okay, I'm pretty sure that the Witch cheated in the final game one. There's no way one can get that high marks... okay fine, I'm terrible at searching stuff... I'm wearing specs with 1000+ power okay... still, I won 5 out of 6 games! Hurrah!

4 comments:

iamthewitch said...

Wah I wonder how many times did u play to get the scores to beat me :P Anyway, the last game I won more than enough to cover the other games. I think. :P Thanks for being ACCOMMODATING lor.. :)

Bamboo said...

iamthewitch: Each game I spend a maximum of replaying three times only ler... the last game, Restaurant I played 5 times... I played it all in coffee bean yah... so cannot play so many times.

meifong said...

Showoff!:P

Bamboo said...

meifong: THAT is the purpose of this post! Muah... hah... hah... hah!!!