Thursday, February 13, 2014

I supposed it is customary to post the check received from Nuffnang in the blog.
The money I got is nothing to scream about, but I'm posting it just the same :P


The great thing about this is that not much effort need to be given to get money from Nuffnang. Okay, maybe a lot more effort is needed if one wanted to get over a thousand a month. But I quite content with the slow and steady once in a while bonus... though with the recent rise in prices, the money from this cheque is gonna be like a drop of water in the ocean :P

This blog has been dormant for a very long time... might want to start up again... though I think I have mentioned this multiple times. Anyway, might have an overseas trip coming soon... so if I'm not too lazy and if I got my hands on a camera (I'm still using feature phone, so no good phone camera to take pictures) I might post the pictures up here again.

Just booked plane tickets from Penang to KL. Did you know that MAS plane tickets are actually cheaper than Air Asia? Luckily I did check MAS ticket price else I'll be paying extra for nothing! I'm connecting a flight out of the country from KLIA... so taking MAS to KL is more convenient than taking Air Asia which would land in LCCT where I have to take a bus to get to KLIA. So, taking MAS is actually more convenient and cheaper!!!

2 comments:

ablogaway said...

Congratulations!

KL said...

hahah, not bad la. how long to get that amount? :D