Friday, September 4, 2009

Ramadhan Craze... Again

Too lazy to write a blog on this since I've already covered this last year. Just wanna show the food I had in Ramadhan Bazaar this year... don't worry, these are the pics of the food I bought from Ramadhan Bazaar for a total of 3 days... not one day :P.

Pasembur... worst food that I had there... it's not freshly fried like "Loh Bak" and the sauce is just terrible... threw away more than half and it cost me RM8! (This is not the pic of the pasembur I ate... it's so horrible that I forgot to take the picture!)

Murtabak... chicken wrapped in egg... what's so nice about that? But it is one of the most repetitive dishes sold in the bazaar... RM1.50 per piece...

Chicken Kebab... this one is slightly better than the previous 2 dishes, but just marginally... RM2.50 per piece...


Honey Chicken Rice... RM 3.5... not as good as I remembered last year...

Assortment of fried stuff (curry puff, fried popiah & sardine puff)... RM2 for 5 pieces... still heavenly...

Grilled fish... siakap... RM15... not good at all...

Satay... RM0.40 per piece... so so...

Fried sotong... RM2.50 per packet... not really that good, but always got throng of people lining up to buy it...

Ayam percik... ranges from RM1 to RM5... shown above is the RM2 per piece... still very nice, especially the gravy...

Chilli fried chicken rice... RM3.50 per packet... I didn't taste any chilli loh...

Assortment of 'kuih'... RM1.00 for 3 pieces... not really as good as I expected... I'm maturing, perhaps? :P

Nah, this is not bought from the Ramadhan Bazaar... just something I ate for dinner last weekend... and resulted me in having sore throat for 5 days (still having sore throat even now)... dun worry, it's not the A(H1N1) flu... no fever, no runny nose, no muscle pain... just pure sore throat :(

So, it turns out that the food at the Ramadhan Bazaar is not as good as I remembered them to be... it's either the quality of the food sold at that particular bazaar is declining or I'm maturing and thus these junk food no longer hold any influence over me!
1.

2 comments:

CY said...

title should be renamed to:- "Reason for Recent Weight Fluctuations"

on another note, i used to love the rojak pasembur in PG!

Bamboo said...

CY: Hey! I ate those spread across several days :P. And I'll never try pasembur ever again!